Pre Enrollment Session Registration
Every first-time college or transfer student with less than 12 college level hours who is enrolling in HCC credit courses is required to complete a New Student Pre-enrollment Session at one of the campuses.
Please be advised: The following steps must be completed prior to attending a pre-enrollment session.
- Prior to enrolling students must complete a Semester Credit application for admission, submit meningitis documentation if required, and take the assessment exam if required.
- Bring test scores and/or copies of transcripts to the session.
- Sessions begin on time - students are not admitted late.
- If you cannot attend your session, please be sure to cancel your registration using link below.
- If you require any special accommodations for your session, please contact the college disability office at least two weeks prior to the session start date in order to have time to accommodate your needs.
You must obtain a pass from the Admissions Office to attend any pre-enrollment session.
Go To Pre Enrollment Session Registration Page
See or Cancel Your Current Session Registration
forms by IMC
maintained M-F 8-5